- ¾ C orange juice
- ⅓ C agave nectar
- ¼ C soy sauce (can use low sodium)
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 large carrots, julienne
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 cup Out Of Africa Cashew Nuts
- In a bowl, combine juice, agave nectar, soy sauce, cornstarch, and seasonings.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil until it begins to smoke. Stir-fry vegtables for several minutes until the onions become fragrant. Set aside.
- In same skillet, heat another Tbsp of oil until smoking and stir-fry chicken chunks until browned and tender.
- Add cooked vegetables, Out Of Africa Cashew Nuts, and sauce mixture. Continue cooking until sauce bubbles and thickens. Serve over brown rice.
- Per serving: 256 calories, 15g protein, 31g carb